27th Annual NFL Alumni
Celebrity Banquet & Golf Tournament
July 31st and August 1, 2016
An all-inclusive weekend of activities that puts you alongside sports celebrities while supporting local children’s charities. The winning team wins an all-expenses paid trip to the Super Bowl of Golf at an exclusive warm weather resort in spring 2017.
Sunday, July 31st, 2016, 5 p.m.
Concourse Hotel, Madison, WI
Includes a reception, silent and live auctions, dinner, a special message from our children’s charities and a celebrity keynote conversation hosted by “Voice of the Badgers” Matt Lepay.
Celebrity Golf Tournament
Monday, August 1, 2016, 8:30 a.m.
Trapper’s Turn, Wisconsin Dells, WI
A premiere course designed by U.S. Open Winner Andy North.
Golf Tournament Information and Rules
- Tournament located at Trappers Turn, a course designed by U.S. Open Champion Andy North
- Tournament includes a $250 swag bag, all food and beverage, locker facilities and hole prizes.
- Each foursome will play with an NFL Alumni Team Captain
Scramble Format: Play the best ball on each hole.
- All five players tee off.
- The captain determines which of the five tee shots to play.
- The other four members of the team retrieve their balls and reposition them within 12 inches of the “best shot.”
- The five then all hit their second shot, etc, until holing out. This format is repeating on all 18 holes.
Shotgun Start: Each fivesome is given a starting hole. The first fivesome tees off upon arrival. The second fivesome on the hole tees off when the fairway clears.
Putting Rules: To speed up play, there will be a maximum two putt rule.
Tees: Men will hit from the white tees. Women will hit from the red tees.
USGA Verified Index: Individual player USGA indexes will be verified.
Shootout: A six-team, thee-hole shootout will determine the ultimate tournament winner. The winner of the Shootout will go on an all-expenses paid trip to the Super Bowl of Golf at an exclusive warm-weather resort the following spring.
Signed Scorecards: The team captain and the team scorekeeper must sign the scorecard at the end of each team’s round before the score will become official. The team captain must attest to the official score on each hole and the official handicap listed for each of their teammates. An official scorekeeper will be assigned to each team.
Dress Code: NFL Alumni shirts and hats must be worn during tournament play. No cutoffs or running gear will be considered proper attire.
Range Finders Permissible.
Questions about the Golf Tournament?
Contact Bob Leu at (608) 271-8633.